25TH/26TH OF DECEMBER – REPRESENTING February & Letting Go
WELCOME TO YOUR Second WILD NIGHT
We are going to take a look at the topic of “Letting go” today. This can be a hard process, depending on the thing we are trying to release. It can span from breaking your favorite mug all the way to emotionally/mentally or physically traumatising events. When dealing with the later, you will most likely need time and possibly external support to work through such impactful situation. But don’t ever loose hope, beautiful being – there is always, always, ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel 🤍
THE DAILY PRACTICE
(You can SKIP this IF YOU READ #1 WILD NIGHT)
As the overall theme of the wild nights is connected to the more subtle energies in life, that is what we will be focusing on. Each day will have one particular theme, however ALL wild nights will have a few things in common.
DURING EACH OF THE WILD NIGHTS YOU CAN:
- Wishes: Pick one of your 13 wishes at random (without looking at it) and burn it. DO NOT burn all 13 wishes. One wish should be left over for the 6th of January.
- Dreams: Write into your dream journal as soon as you wake up in the morning (starting on the 25th of December). Your dreams can give you a rough idea of what might be in store for you next year, however be very mindful of how you interpret your dreams. It might simply be that you are working through the happenings of your day, so take your dreams with a grain of salt. If you feel they do represent your upcoming year, try to dig deeper with the I-Ching, your Oracle cards, a pendulum, meditation or whatever else you feel called to use to connect with your inner guidance.
- Predictions: Each of the nights/days represent one of the months of next year. You can use your oracle deck, the I-Ching or any other tool you enjoy using to connect with your intuition, to find out what the overall theme of the month of January will be.
- Journaling: You can use your diary/journal to write down what your oracle cards, the I-Ching etc. has revealed about the month of January and you can also use it in the evening, to reflect on the happenings of your day. All of these aspects can give you clues for next year.
- Smudging: Smudge your home with Sage, Palo Santo, incense sticks or whatever you feel called to use. The smoke is believed to expel negative energies, so leave your windows open for a little bit after smudging, so that those energies can leave your home.
Always remember do do what feels right to you. None of these things will help you in any way, if you just do it for the sake of doing it. Instead, even if you only do ONE of these things, but you do it with your heart and soul, that when you will see results. Now, let’s take a look at the main topic for today.
Are you ready to let some things go? To release old wounds, bad habits or thought processes, can be quite a challenge and takes more than just one ritual. Instead of going into reframing, trauma release or any other mind oriented topics, I would like to focus on two techniques which work on the energy layer of your being. If you would however like to also use your mind, answer one or more of the following reflective questions in your journal.
- Is there anyone I am still holding on to even though they have let me go?
- What are thoughts that keep pulling me down? Can I start changing one of them into a more positive thought and let the old one go?
- What is something I am holding onto from my past, that I should let go off?
Releasing, Healing and/or Strengthening with love
This one is a super fun method you can use on anyone and even on things. It is a technique that allows you to detach yourself from others emotionally and energetically, while also cleansing the connection you share with them. So, if you for example have a family member you always seem to argue with, you could use this technique to release unhealthy ties, while regaining a hold of your own energy and giving him his own energy back. You could also use it after a heartbreak, to detach yourself from your previous partner. That being said, the method works from the aspect of love – no bonds are ever broken. You are simply releasing what is not yours and taking back your own energy.
What you are basically doing is asking for what is in the best interest for both individuals. In the example of the heartbreak, what might happen, is that the previous partner contacts you again but this time around with a more balanced energy. If you are doing this method for an object, for example a house you want to buy, you will be able to attract it, if it truly is what is best for you. If it is not, the sale will fall through.
I am sadly not able to upload the video directly to this website right now but please click this link to watch the less than 2 minute explanation video for the stick figure technique by Jacques Martel.
Words of a Phoenix – Releasing Emotional Pain
I absolutely love this technique. If you have gone through something emotionally painful, you enjoy writing for 15-20 minutes straight and love fire rituals, give this method a try. Follow this link to get to get to this wonderfully freeing method.
And that concludes the second wild night inspirations. Have a wonderful day, beautiful soul 🤍