28TH/29TH OF DECEMBER – REPRESENTING May & Intuition
WELCOME TO YOUR Fifth WILD NIGHT
We all have a “sixth sense” which speaks to us, but due to our modern lifestyle, we have managed to suffocate it to a large extent. We keep distracting ourselves with technology and other mind stimulating activities and barely take the time to sit in silence. This makes it harder for us to understand the subtle messages our intuition sends us. Training this side of your being is going to benefit you in both your personal and your professional life as making the right decisions will become more simple.
THE DAILY PRACTICE
(YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU READ ANY OF THE OTHER WILD NIGHTS)
As the overall theme of the wild nights is connected to the more subtle energies in life, that is what we will be focusing on. Each day will have one particular theme, however ALL wild nights will have a few things in common.
DURING EACH OF THE WILD NIGHTS YOU CAN:
- Wishes: Pick one of your 13 wishes at random (without looking at it) and burn it. DO NOT burn all 13 wishes. One wish should be left over for the 6th of January.
- Dreams: Write into your dream journal as soon as you wake up in the morning (starting on the 25th of December). Your dreams can give you a rough idea of what might be in store for you next year, however be very mindful of how you interpret your dreams. It might simply be that you are working through the happenings of your day, so take your dreams with a grain of salt. If you feel they do represent your upcoming year, try to dig deeper with the I-Ching, your Oracle cards, a pendulum, meditation or whatever else you feel called to use to connect with your inner guidance.
- Predictions: Each of the nights/days represent one of the months of next year. You can use your oracle deck, the I-Ching or any other tool you enjoy using to connect with your intuition, to find out what the overall theme of the month of January will be.
- Journaling: You can use your diary/journal to write down what your oracle cards, the I-Ching etc. has revealed about the month of January and you can also use it in the evening, to reflect on the happenings of your day. All of these aspects can give you clues for next year.
- Smudging: Smudge your home with Sage, Palo Santo, incense sticks or whatever you feel called to use. The smoke is believed to expel negative energies, so leave your windows open for a little bit after smudging, so that those energies can leave your home.
Always remember do do what feels right to you. None of these things will help you in any way, if you just do it for the sake of doing it. Instead, even if you only do ONE of these things, but you do it with your heart and soul, that when you will see results. Now, let’s take a look at the main topic for today.
Everyone’s intuition shows itself in different ways, so you first have to learn which sensations you experience (seeing, feeling, hearing, tasting, smelling, sensing) when your intuition is speaking to you. Once again, human design can give you a more targeted approach. It can show you which sense is the most important one for you to focus on and where your intuitive powers reside.
Whether you use human design to uncover your intuitive gifts or not, self observation will become your best friend. Whenever you feel like “something” is “speaking” to you and trying to guide you in any way, observe where you feel it. Notice how “it” is speaking to you:
- Do you hear your intuition?
- Do you feel it on your skin or inside of your body somewhere?
- Do you see it like a vision?
- Do you have intuitive smell?
- Do you taste something in particular when your intuition speaks to you?
There are many ways that your intuition can express itself, it is up to you to decipher it’s code. Once you understand it, premonitions won’t seem too crazy to you anymore. You will more often and more easily understand why people around you act a certain way and even predict certain situations. It might sound crazy to you now, but the more you practice understanding your own unique inner guidance, the more such things will happen.
Depending on where you are on your happiness, health and self-love journey, you will be more or less sensitive to subtle energies. Those include the energies of others and also your own. For me personally, practicing yoga on and off of my mat and following a holistic wellbeing routine, has taken me to whole new level of sensitive. To name a few things that have changed: I am now able to sense which foods support my wellbeing, when my ovulation is taking place and when my intuition advises me again or for something/someone.
You will be able to work on your intuition with the following tools, however working on your other layers (body, energy, mind & spirit (wisdom)) will help you to free that voice within yourself even more. Now its time to choose which tool you would like to use. How about you let your intuition decide this for you? Turn off your mind and observe what is being triggered with you while reading the following list of tools:
Did anything within you react more strongly to one than the other? Read that section first, before reading the others. As always, everything I mention here are only suggestion and meant to inspire you to try out your own unique versions of how to use the provided tools. Let your inspiration flow.
With all tools, be aware that your mind loves to play tricks on you and loves to get involved in the happenings, so we are ultimately trying to quieten the mind so that our intuition gets to be heard.
Working with a Pendulum to tune into your intuition works as follows:
- Get a pendulum or make yourself one by using a string and anything that weighs it down. You could even use a necklace with a slightly heavier pendant – Trust me, anything works! I have once used a tampon string and a Chinese coin. Without a joke, it was one of the most accurate pendulums I had.
- If you like, you can bathe it in smoke to clear it from other energies
- Sit in a comfortable pose, either on the ground or on a chair with a table in front of you
- Place the hand you will not be holding the pendulum with, palm facing up, on the table or your leg
- Hold the pendulum in your other hand, close your eyes and take a few moments to connect with your pendulum
- Take it into your hand, gently holding the string.
- Ask your pendulum the following questions, one after the other, and wait for it to start moving into a certain direction, before going to the next question:
- Show me a “yes”
- Show me a “no”
- Show me a “maybe”
- Depending on your energy, your pendulum will sway back and forth, right or left, circle or stand still. It should show you a different motion for every question
- Ask your pendulum yes or no questions and then observe how your intuition speaks to you. Do you feel your pendulum is answering your questions correctly? If you asked a question for the future, I would suggest you use your journal to write down the sensations you felt. This way you can narrow down what your intuition feels like. The pendulum itself is therefor not the thing we are trying to observe here. We are simply using it to trigger our intuition, so that we can observe when and how it is reacting.
For example: If you ask the pendulum about something that will happen in your future like: “Will I get the job that I interviewed for?” and the pendulum says “yes” but you have a feeling it is a “no”, write this down. Also write down what exactly it is you felt, saw, heard, sensed, smelled or tasted (it could be any or all of these things). When the time comes and you hear back from the company, you will be able to more easily decipher what it is you felt and why it was or was not accurate.
I personally love cards because they give me the Opportyounity to feel things in my hands. My hands are an important tool for me when it comes to energy healing. The more I practice with my cards, the more I can sense other peoples energies through my hands as well. If you feel as drawn to cards as I am, here is how I use them.
- Get yourself a deck of playing cards, oracle cards, tarot cards or any other cards you want. It would be helpful if you feel a connection with these cards in the first place though. You know? Sometimes you see something and you are blown away by its beauty and would love to look at it all the time? That would be great if you felt that for your cards 🙂
- More for oracle/tarot cards than playing cards: Smoke your cards if you want and/or connect with them by looking at each of the cards with gratitude
- Shuffle them, place them face down in front of you and fan them out (this will work best on a non slippery surface). It doesn’t need to be perfect!
- Now place your right hand, palm facing up on the table or on your leg, close your eyes and use your left hand the hover over the cards. Go slow and observe the sensations that you feel in your hand. It might be a tingle, it might be a cold or warm sensation.
- Once you choose a card, leave your hand hovering above it and observe what sensations come up. Maybe you see an image or a colour, hear a sound, taste something, smell something, feel something – Observe.
- Then turn the card around and see what it is. Maybe you got a colour right, or a sensation – whatever it is, write down all that you felt before choosing your card, after choosing it and after turning it around.
- If you are using oracle/tarot cards you can take it a step further and feel into what the card you are holding is trying to tell you. Once you have your own storyline for the card, read it’s description.
Meditation can be used for stress relief, better sleep, anxiety, reducing aches – honestly, the list is endless. What we are going to focus on today is, how to use meditation to receive insights from your inner guidance. I would like to point out that this is not going to be for everyone! If you have practiced meditation but you struggle to clear your mind, this one could be challenging for you. The kind of meditation I will be talking about today is: silent meditation. In my opinion, one of the hardest ones to immerse yourself into. It is also not usually the first one I recommend.
I still want to mention it today, because some of you might be able to receive messages from their intuition and even from beyond (from source, god, the universe or however you want to call “it”). That is where silence is going to be the key. This is where I love to quote Rumi
“Listen to the silence, it has so much to say”Rumi
Silence can speak volumes, with more clarity than anything else you have ever heard but it takes time to get to this place. Some of us are born with innate gifts or clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience or something along those lines. In that case, connecting with source would be your connecting to your intuition. And if that is the case, silent meditation would be a wonderful tool for you. What might also happen though, is that your gifts are only triggered in certain situations – like spending time in nature or making art or dancing yourself into a trance. So even here, it is important to understand where you get most of your insights.
That is it for today, beautiful soul. I hope you have a wonderful day and a bliss filled 5th wild night 🤍