Wild Nights – Rauhnächte
A time to Reflect, Release & Reorient
What are the “Wild Nights” (Rauhnächte)?
The wild nights lie between the days/nights of the 24th/25th of Dec. and the 5th/6th of Jan. This is known as a timeframe which falls between the sun and the moon calendars. These days are also believed to increase our abilities to connect with the more subtle aspects in life (e.g.: self-reflection, intuition, energy work, self-love, spiritual realms etc.).
This truly is the best time of the year to reflect, release & reorient. Not only due to the energetic aspect, but also because of the long & cold nights that invite you to curl up with yourself & your inner guidance.
How can this help you?
Each of the days & nights, within the wild nights, will have a specific topic for you to focus on. The topics will be linked to the Opportyounity Program, so essentially you will be receiving useful insights into how to create a more happy, healthy and love filled life. This will help you start the year 2022 feeling more empowered and balanced.
- 24/25 – Roots -> click here
- 25/26 – Letting Go -> click here
- 26/27 – Forgiveness -> click here
- 27/28 – Self-love -> click here
- 28/29 – Intuition -> click here
- 29/30 – Reconciliation -> click here
- 30/31 – Change -> click here
- 31/01 – New Beginnings -> click here
- 01/02 – Vision -> click here
- 02/03 – Growth -> click here
- 03/04 – Connectedness -> click here
- 04/05 – Abundance -> click here
- 05/06 – Last Wish -> simply open your last wish
Want to take it to a more “witchy” level?
If you feel curious about the more spiritual aspects of life, you can use oracle cards, the I-Ching, your dreams or/or your intuition to predict the upcoming year, as each day/night is linked to one of the 12 months. (The new day always starts at 00:00)
- 24/25 – January
- 25/26 – February
- 26/27 – March
- 27/28 – April
- 28/29 – May
- 29/30 – June
- 30/31 – July
- 31/01 – August
- 01/02 – September
- 02/03 – October
- 03/04 – November
- 04/05 – Dezember
How can you prepare?
21st Dec. till 24th Dec.:
The days leading up to the 25th, are the days to:
- Clean your home (Start with a clean slate to invite better energy into your home)
- Get organised (Including decluttering and making space for new energy)
- Get everything you need for the wild nights (see below)
What you will need?
During these nights, it is all about turning inwards, releasing all that does not serve you any longer and visualising the next year (2022) of your life.
Things you will need by the 25th (especially if you are ready for some witch-magic):
The 13 wishes
- Get 13 small pieces of paper
- Write down 13 wishes that you want to manifest in the upcoming year(s)
- Write the wishes as if they already happend: In the present tense! “I have” “I am” “I do” etc.
- Feel them in your heart and with all of your senses, while visualising them behind your closed eyes
- Then, fold them up, so that you can not see their content
- Place them in a bowl, jar, cup or small bag
- You will be pulling one wish, every day, and burn it
- All of the burnt wishes will become a reality on their own – the last one however, you will have to manifest by yourself.
What else is important:
During the wild nights, everything is solely about YOU! So whether you want to only spend 5 minutes or 2 hours on the upcoming topics/rituals/self reflections etc. – It is all up to you. Everything I share with you are simply inspirations. If your inner guidance is telling you to do something else – perfect! Do it! As this would mean that you have truly captured the essence of the wild nights and connected with your intuition. Have a beautiful journey, magnificent being 🤍